Managed to pick up the game on sale, made some kind of bonus
Diary: The Naked Truth (Your Experience)
A downloadable Visual Novel for Android
Rate and leave a review on my games. Take some time to say something nice you like about my games. Every week, I will place your review on my page under Reviews. Everyone will see your funny or sweet reviews, commentary, or critiques. Thanks to all that participate.
★★★★★ "Cute! Amazing keep up the good work!😁"
keep up with this game
Unlock Full game on Patreon
Full access to Diary: The Naked Truth (PC version)
Play without keys or page. It's fully unlocked: True Outfits, Mini games, and Daydreams.
Immerse yourself in short stories, but not just any, these are from the heart of diaries around the world. Diary entries will include categories such as childhood, horror, dreams, high school, romantic, never told a soul, text/online, naughty, mystery, travel and daydream stories.
In each Diary entry, you have to option of two endings. You will either get a "Naked Truth Ending" or a "Your Experience Ending." You can play twice to get both endings. Some entries have multiple Your Experience Endings, but remember, every Diary entry has a Naked Truth ending since every story is based on a true story/diary entry. Let's see if you make the same decisions as to the writer or if you will claim the truth and make it your experience.
Diaries hold the deep dark truth about a person's traumatic, or just personal daily embarrassing or beautiful experiences, however, diaries are usually kept secret. Dive into these entries and see if you will make the same decisions as the writer and bask in the Naked Truth or will you choose a new route making it Your Experience?
You voted for what Diary Entry I will make next.
You voted and DARE won the vote on Twitter!
- I have a Boyfriend I Never Met has 1 vote on Twitter
- Bats in California got 1 vote on Twitter as well.
- I've made a new poll with more option, let's see if we can out vote Dare.
Up next| You guys voted on Twitter, so this is what I working on next.
Estimated Release at 1000 APP downloads| we're at 704 now
* Double Dare- High school, Slice of life, & Drama | interactive story game
Estimated Release at 500 itchio downloads| we're at 500 now
Releases 2-12-21| New every Month
*Blame it on the Red Dress- Text/Online, mystery, disturbing, drama, romance| interactive story game
Releases 9-28-20| New every 2-3 weeks
* Pulse Cage Uncaged- Daydream, mystery, slice of life, school life, romance| interactive story game
Released 9-8-20| New every 2-3 weeks
* Smoke in the Chamber entry 2- Daydream, Action & crime | interactive story game
Released 6-19-20| Due to error became available 6-25-20
* Smoke in the Chamber- Action & crime | interactive story game
Released on 7-3-20| New every 2-3 weeks
* Dare- High school, Slice of life, & Drama | interactive story game
Released on 7-17-20| New every 2-3 weeks
* I Have a Boyfriend I've Never Met- Childhood, Slice of life, & Lovey_Dovey | interactive story game
Releases on 8-9-20| New every 2-3 weeks
* Bats in California- disturbing, thriller | interactive story game
Releases on 8-17-20| New every 2-3 weeks
* Butterfly Surprise - childhood, drama| interactive story game
Each Diary Entry is based on a true story, one path being true(The Naked Truth) with added routes and choices, and the other being an alternative to the story theme(Your Experience). When people tell True stories, they sometimes have no follow-up or continuation, and they end just like that. However, I've created the Daydream Diary, which is a category where I can daydream about your True stories and make spin-offs bases off of your entry, and from there, a series is born. You will be able to vote in what Diary Entries you'd like to have a Daydream(spin-off/continuation).
• All dialogue and route based choices are free.
• Player chooses their name.
• Create an avatar: hair, skin, clothes and more.
• Develop relationships with characters
< Kickstarter Campaign >
Back this project and fund an awesome game
- + Special character illustration graphics (in-game and in the picture gallery)
- + Diary: The Naked Truth Your Experience on ios
New twitter please follow.
I'm here sometimes. Help me make this fun: Discord
Become a Patron for exclusive content: Patreon
See what happened: Kickstarter
My little area on the web: Website
My favorite place to post logs: Itch
Land of Pix and DMs: Instagram
Daily tweets. Are you ready?: Twitter
An ancient ghost town. You'll hear a crackle or two there: Tumblr
Buy me a kofi: Ko-fi
Enjoy some serious journal read-age: Deviantart
Come see my cute little board: Pinterest
Or and if you're feeling wild. Look: Facebook
See threads here: Reddit
Just me, Army of one, + all of you who support my work ❤︎ Thanks!
©Diary: The Naked Truth Your Experience All Rights Reserved
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Also available on
- Play my new free game "Friend Zone: Undress Me"Jan 08, 2022
- Rules for full access to Diary: The Naked Truth (PC version)Nov 03, 2021
- MY PAGE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sep 21, 2021
- (New Diary entry) 500 download milestone!🥳Feb 12, 2021
- Diary |Kickstarter LIVE |(Last chance)Jan 23, 2021
- Early access! Play the new diary entry first.Dec 29, 2020
- Releases at 500 downloads| we're at 363 now| getting closerDec 21, 2020
- Screenshots from my new project.Dec 16, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I like the concept of this game; I actually really do like the art style it has. but! Would I play this unprompted on my pc? No, as it stands. It's formatted for phones and mobile devices... That being said, I'd definitely, and might have already, play(ed) some of these games on my phone, in my spare time. I still want more outfit options/customizations, though. :D
I'd like to note, for reference, that Editor does NOT like playing ANY mobile games. They're not trying to be mean; they only seem to like retro games aaaand the sims. this is not their cup of tea on a normal day! QwQ
Thanks for playing! I'll add more outfit options and customizations. In the future, I might make more PC versions, but they will remain formatted for the phone. Thanks for the feedback!
How long is this game roughly? I'm very interested in it :D
Roughly, each diary entry in the game is around 8-25 pages long. The stories are based on true stories, so they are somewhat short. There are four stories in the app so far. The game is updated every 2-3 weeks, depending on how long each diary entry will be. I'd say it takes about 30-45 minutes to play each story. So the game is about 2 hours long right now.
Oh epic! Is it possible to make a YouTube video out of your game? I'd love to show it to other people :D
Sure! Go right ahead. Just make sure you link it in the description so others can find it. Thanks for your interest in the game.
How does the 100% off sale of this game work? It says that I'll permanently own the game once claimed. But then, as I logged in my account, it redirected me to another link to become a beta tester. So I signed in, hoping that I'll get it. That's when I knew that I needed to pay to get the game even If I'm a beta tester.
So, it's not really a 100% off sale, right? Is it just for promotion and stuff?
Sorry about that. That wasn't supposed to happen. It is a free game. Were is this payment wall showing up?
Never mind, I found it. thank you so much for telling me about this matter. It will be fixed in 24 hours. I wasn't aware of this issue because I was logged into my account. Sorry about that.